QuickBooks is foremost accounting software in the world of financial data management. It helps most of the mid-size to large-size businesses around the globe in Accounting & Bookkeeping. In this post, we are going to provide the knowledge to our reader about “How to add EIN to the QuickBooks Payroll”.
Requirements and Limitations:
• You will have to use the same registered copy of QuickBooks Desktop on the same machine in order to process payroll for all companies on one payroll subscription.
• The contact details and QuickBooks Desktop payroll administrator for the payroll subscription will be the same for all companies that you add to a single subscription.
• Each QB Desktop Payroll service can add a limited number of companies to a single subscription. Please note that the limit does not depend on number of employees but company data files.
Steps to Add EIN to the QuickBooks
• Choose the Employees.
• Navigate to the Payroll.
• Choose the “Use My Existing Payroll Service” from the top.
• In the Account Maintenance, select the Add File.
• Make sure that the Service Key is correct.
• Hit the Employees tab.
• Navigate to the My Payroll Service.
In case, you find any problem with this..!! You can dial the toll-free support number of QuickBooks support .i.e. +1-800-880-6389. You can also hire an accountant or bookkeeper to manage accounting for your firm.