Home / Business services / Other business services
Report Abuse | Email this Ad    Bookmark and Share Share
Post# A161429

Can Child Choose Which Parent to Live With? Ask an Attorney (Salt Lake City, UT )

Posted on: Tuesday, 16 October, 2018  12:36
Updated On: Tuesday, 16 October, 2018  12:46
Expires On: Wednesday, 16 October, 2019  19:36
Reply to: (Use contact form below)

It would make sense if children had a right to choose which parent they wanted to live with, Salt Lake City family law attorney » Christopher M Ault answers it. Family courts in Utah take into consideration a child’s preferences and desires when it comes to determining child custody and parent-time schedules but only as long as the child is 14 years of age or older and no parent is trying to influence the child’s decision to live with either parent.

Salt Lake City Divorce » attorney, Christopher M. Ault at The Ault Firm is available to help you with advice and experience.

It is NOT ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.

Bookmark and Share Share
49 hits

Contact this User: 
Your email: *
Message: *
The following file types are not allowed: exe, com, bat, vbs, js, jar, scr, pif
Maximum file size: 200KB
Security Code: *
Enter the code shown above into this textbox