Home / Business services / Other business services
Report Abuse | Email this Ad    Bookmark and Share Share
Post# A153136

How to Change Married Name after a Divorce? (Salt Lake City, UT)

Posted on: Friday, 13 July, 2018  12:08
Updated On: Friday, 13 July, 2018  12:09
Expires On: Saturday, 13 July, 2019  19:08
Reply to: (Use contact form below)

It is as simple as it sounds. All you have to do is file a name change request with your divorce petition. In most states within the US, this last name change is allowed before the divorce is finalized. Simply file a request that your former last name is restated once the divorce is final.

The best way to change your last name after you are divorced is by determining your state’s requirements: what do you have to file, where you have to do it and what is the deadline and the fees involved. You can find all this information by contacting one the Divorce Attorney in Salt Lake City » Emy A. Cordano. With her experience and knowledge in this field, you could get a speed up through the entire process.

It is ok to contact this poster with commercial interests.

Bookmark and Share Share
35 hits

Contact this User: 
Your email: *
Message: *
The following file types are not allowed: exe, com, bat, vbs, js, jar, scr, pif
Maximum file size: 200KB
Security Code: *
Enter the code shown above into this textbox